Know How to take Admission in LIMS
- Students who can reach LIMS easily can collect prospectus with application form in person.
- Filling up application form, submitting three recent colour passport size photographs , the mark sheets / Certificates of X, XII and Photo ID Proof, Address proof, Character Certificate and paying Fee (Registration and course fee) in form of Demand draft or cash.
- The outstation students have to download the online application form from our website home page.
- Fill the form completely, attached the DD of Registration fee ( 5000 only ) and send it to our Institute address. Kindly mail us the scanned copy of DD and consignment no. of the courier.
- After receiving the DD and the application form from the outstation student, institute will send the prospectus along with admission form via courier to the communicating address of the student.
- The outstation student then fills up the Admission form, attaches six recent coloured passport size photographs, the mark sheets / Certificates of X, XII and Photo ID Proof, Address proof, Character Certificate and paying Fee (Only Course fee) in the form of Demand draft in favour of “LIMS” payable at “Bhubaneswar”.
- Please send us an email with the scanned copy of DD and consignment no of the courier.
After admission in our Institute , it is the responsibility of the student to pay their subsequent semester fee within the deadline as communicated by the Institute/University (For this see the news & event Section @ Home page or Notice board of the Institute).The Fee has to be paid before the start of the each semester as per the deadlines. The Institutes shall not make any individual correspondence for fee submission.
In case the student doesn’t pay the fee within the deadline , late fee will be charged as per the norms and in case of further delay in payment then the student will be deemed to have dropped the course and will not be allowed to continue the Programme.
Please note that CHEQUES are not accepted.
The above Fees are Non Refundable and can’t be adjusted for subsequent semester.
On the back side of the DD kindly mention your name , course name , address , contact no.
filling up offline application form
The instructions are aimed at getting correct and accurate information from the form. Incomplete applications or applications received after the last date will be summarily rejected without giving any information to the Applicants thereof.
- The admission form is a simple form, which is needed to be filled correctly and neatly. The forms having cutting, overwriting etc. shall not be accepted and the student will have to get a new application form by paying the requisite cost of prospectus.
- The application form must be filled by the Applicant only.
- The application form must be filled in CAPITAL/BLOCK letters only.
- Write clearly & legibly with NO OVERWRITING/SCRIBBLING/USE OF WHITE FLUID.
- Use Black/Blue Pen only.
- The application form must be accompanied by the attested copies of the requisite qualification certificates.
- Paste one recent passport size colour photograph on the application form.
- Kindly mention the following on the reverse side of the Demand Draft :
b. Course Name
Note: The Applicant is advised to keep a photocopy of the Draft and the application form with him/her.
The name/Father’s Name and other details should be as per matriculation certificate.
- For category other than General, please attach the attested copy of certificate for SC/ST/OBC/HA as applicable.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Admission is open to all the candidates (boys and girls) who are eligible for the course. However admission cannot be demanded as a right.At the time of admission to the institute the students and parents/guardians will have to sign a declaration that they will abide by the rules and regulations of the institute.Any student found short of attendance (minimum 90%) as per the rules of Examinations of UIPSAR shall not be allowed to appear in the final Examinations. Such debarred student must repeat the course.An allowance of 10% attendance is made of illness, which should be supported with medical certificates.
- Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, disobedience or unbecoming conduct in the premises will render student liable to be dismissed at any time by the authorities. In such matters, the decision of the Director/Principal will be final.
- Any damage caused to the property of the institute must be replaced /restored by the student & Guardian (s) concerned.
- Students are responsible for the books, equipments, tools and other instruments used by them and should be fined on their loss or damage.
- UIPSAR, Bhubaneswar does not take any responsibility for any injury sustained by the student; though all precautions will be taken to avoid any accident.
- It is compulsory for all the students to participate in the field visits, educational tours &visits to other establishments of historical values.
- If a student leaves the institute for any reason, all deposit and caution money will be forfeited and legal action will be taken against the students to recover any balance dues of the institution.
- Fee once paid will neither be refunded nor adjusted in any case.
- Registration and examination fee per student/per year/per course=Rs 1500/- (Rupees fifteen hundred only). However, the fees structure of any course is liable to change at any time by the decision of the affiliation committee.
- In case of any dispute during or after the academic period, the decision of the authority will be final and jurisdiction for legal proceedings will be in Bhubaneswar only.
- The UIPSAR, Bhubaneswar will reserve its right to change the above rules and regulations as and when required without prior information.
- Any dispute arising out of the application of these Rules and Regulations will be subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Bhubaneswar only. Wherever, the Rules are silent the decisions of the institute will be final and binding.
- Severe disciplinary proceeding will be taken against the students who indulge in teasing the female students or addicting to alcohol / restricted drugs.
- Smoking & chewing tobacco is strictly prohibited in the campus of the Institute and Hostel.
- If a parent/guardian fails to show up for a discussion on any complain against the concerned student, the decision of the management committee will be final and binding.
Examinations of all courses will be conducted by Institute/ university at the centers, under the direct supervision of the Institute/University Authorities. Every year Examination held in the month of March and September.
Evaluation Methodology(Examination – Internal & External)
Examination:For each course there will be an offline examination and Students should appear all the examination conducted by the Institute. There will be internal examination in every month.
AWARDS & DEGREES
Award of Diploma / DegreeAward/Degree will be awarded only to students passing all subjects of the semester examinations and internals within the maximum duration of the course.
If the Student fails to clear any of the examination he or she will be required to re-appear by paying a examination fee per paper for each attempt whenever the exams are held, within the maximum duration of the course. The evaluation and marks declared for final examination be binding on the students. In case the student does not clear all the semesters / examinations within the stipulated time as mentioned in the course details then he/she will not be awarded any Degree/Diploma/Certificate. In such cases no refund of fee will be given.
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
Training Modules for organizations:
- Team Building
- Decision Making
- Resolving Conflict
- Managing Change
- Time Management
- Work – Life balance
- Together We Can
- Retirement Planning
In this era of Knowledge Workers there is a growing need for sharing of knowledge and ideas. The need at workplace is to create opportunities for lifelong learning and contribute to the self-development of people & organizations. Keeping an eye on these requirements EDU POINT, a unit created for sharing learning, conducts several training and development programs, catering to the needs of Individuals in Institutions and students in educational institutes. The training and development modules are designed and delivered with professional touch to improve asset quality of employees in organizations by filling their gaps in the areas of Knowledge, Skill and Attitudes. For the students, we have relevant modules intended to shape them to succeed in entering professional life.
Training modules for Technical Colleges
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- General English / Spoken English
- Group Discussion
- Facing the Interview